It may be an occasion coming up and you’re wondering what to buy for that special someone. Or it may be time that you want pamper yourself. You may be a runner or your significant other half is a running enthusiast. The agonising thought right now is: what gifts do I buy?
So we do what we usually do next: ask uncle Google.
“gifts ideas for runners”
“best gift for runners”
“unique gift for running”
The search returns a gazillion results. Each link results in an article that lists a gazillion gift ideas. This article probably adds to the bewildering mix.
Still, since you’re here, you’re obviously still searching for that elusive gift. Well, you’re in the right place!
We present the 2020 list of top 5 gifts for runners. Drumroll please!
- First on the list is a good pair of running shoes. Duh…
Brooks Ghost 13 for men is one of the best running shoes around. Runners choose it because they feel that it is built for speed, is light and the cushioning is great. The fit too is superb.
And one of the top women running shoes is the Hoka One One Clifton 6. Customers paid complements to the great cushioning and comfort, especially those who want a wider fit.
- Next on the list is a good pair of headphones for running. You will want a pair of sweat-proof headphones/ear buds. And preferably true wireless – that means no pesky wires connecting the two ear buds. The fit must be excellent, you don’t want them dropping off with every bounce you take. The Anker Soundcore Liberty Air fits the bill as it is affordable, offers good fit and is certified IPX5 – that means it is water-resistant.
- What’s long-distance without hydration? Our choice for this is the Vapur Element Flexible Water Bottle. Why? Simply because it is lightweight, comes in a wide range of cool colours, collapsible and CHEAP.
- Another essential: a smartphone pouch / belt. Top on everybody’s lips, er, waist, is the SPIbelt running belt. They hold both Android and iPhones, don’t bounce and are very comfortable for runs.
- Last but not least, a pair of great sunnies! What better sunglasses are there than Sunday Shades? They’re super lightweight, durable, do not bounce, and specially designed for the Asian face profiles. Every pair of Sunday Shades sunglasses offer UV 400 and polarizer protection too. Thousands of sportspersons in Singapore swear by Sunday Shades, you should too! Check out their wide range of selection
Now that the question of what gifts to buy for runners is settled, what are you getting? Let us know!